[Bf-committers] Please turn off Auto Run Python Scripts by default

Erwin Coumans erwin.coumans at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 18:15:22 CEST 2013

I just want Blender to ask me at loading time, if I want to run scripts or
not. Obviously option should be a user preference.

At loading time you can then reply:

1) run script this time
2) don't run scripts this time
3) always run scripts and don't nag/ask me ever again
4) never run scripts and don't nag/ask me ever again

That is a very simple starting point to better manage security I think.
Thanks,
Erwin