[Bf-committers] platform maintainers: request to update exr lib to 2.0

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 09:54:53 CEST 2013

Problem solved ...

Apparently Windows release wasn't happy with my vector <string>
returned from a static function.
Why everyone else could take it? No idea.

If anyone is curious about the fix:
https://github.com/dfelinto/blender/commit/181e780aa84122db540130e4cfbdf3240cf010d9

Jurgen, the new libs seem fine, no need for rebuilds.
Thanks,

Dalai
--
blendernetwork.org/member/dalai-felinto