[Bf-committers] Where did OpenGL dither go?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Jun 6 14:26:39 CEST 2013

Hi,

Yes of course that's it... 12 or 16 bits color displays had it. A decade ago!
In the SGI days, many systems did double-buffer by halving the color space to 2x12 bits, dithered too.

Nevertheless, for 24 bits "true color" it would look nicer too :)

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute