[Bf-committers] Cycles benchmark as promised.

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Wed Jun 5 21:57:11 CEST 2013

Yay,

I am done.
http://download.shadowrom.de/Benchmark.pdf
While doing this benchmark I tried to replace the math library used with the
AMD libm implementation.
This was actually slower on all systems (even the amd system) so I left
these results out.

The more I read about MSVC the more I have the feeling that the compiler
doesn’t optimize math functions properly.
GCC seems to be way better on that.

/Jürgen