[Bf-committers] Please turn off Auto Run Python Scripts by default

Shrinidhi Rao shrinidhi666 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 17:29:52 CEST 2013

Disabling os module might cause a lot of problems. Pipeline and other batch
scripts rely on it a lot.
We also use a lot of absolute path in our pipeline scripts since we move a
lot of files across directories for version control  , publishing to the
next stage , import directories of the stages , etc ., etc . using relative
paths causes a lot of problems here .
A cli option to disable all this security thingies would be great boon if
at all the security measures are implemented.