[Bf-committers] platform maintainers: request to update exr lib to 2.0

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 10:40:01 CEST 2013

I found where the crash is (still no idea why it's crashing):

#################
openexr_api.cpp::imb_load_openexr (...)
(...)
#################

To get there I had to build a debug build and replace the linking to:

\lib\windows\openexr\lib\IlmImf.lib
instead of:
\lib\windows\openexr\lib\IlmImf_d.lib

And it consistently breaks on Release for windows and 64, but not for Debug.
Any clues on how to debug this?

--
Dalai

--