[Bf-committers] Please turn off Auto Run Python Scripts by default

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 08:03:52 CEST 2013

As a normal hobby users, the biggest risk that I see is downloading a
blend from the net and opening it. This is not something we are likely
to give up. So, warning or not, what good is it? I need some way to
know if the file is good or bad. I don't see an answer. I would say a
good third of the users or more download blends for learning at least
and often for producing their own stuff.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: