[Bf-committers] Please turn off Auto Run Python Scripts by default

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Tue Jun 4 20:20:14 CEST 2013

That is what I meant, it's a delicate topic.
It is not very likely that this happens, but it is not impossible.
We could wait until this happens the first time and react later or we could
act preventative.

But in the end it is absolutely indifferent what we do. Some users will
always complain about it.

/Jürgen