[Bf-committers] Cuda 5.5 Release Candidate available

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Mon Jun 3 11:39:40 CEST 2013

Hmm, unfortunately it's the only clean solution for vs 2012 :(
The other solution is to trick nvcc by either using the vc9 platform toolkit to compile cycles cuda kernel or to manually edit some files to force compilation with vs 2012.
Both gave me random crashes I could not reproduce with 100% reliability.

/Jürgen