[Bf-committers] Problems with projects.blender.org subscriptions

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 21:01:43 CEST 2013

I used to be subscribed to the BGE tracker on blender.projects.org so I
would be notified of any changes to that tracker (and thus any new bugs).
However, lately I have not been getting any notifications, and when I went
to check on the tracker today, there were at least ten new bugs that I
wasn't notified about. I tried looking around for a way to resubscribe (I
don't remember how I did this the last time), but without luck. Has this
(very useful) feature been disabled? Or did something break with the
tracker?

--Mitchell