[Bf-committers] platform maintainers: request to update exr lib to 2.0

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 22:39:49 CEST 2013

Hi Jurgen,

Is the new EXR2.0 entirely updated for windows32 and 64 (MSVC9 - cmake
and scons)?
I'm a bit confused by all the sparse emails on the latest windows
libraries and building systems updates.

I'm having a segfault on windows for some builds of the multiview
branch (building with scons if I'm not mistaken) when opening a
multiview/multipart exr. The same does not happen in OSX. And when I
built with cmake+msvc9+debug the error was gone.

I thought the problem was in my setup, but the same happens with the
BuilderBot multiview build:

* http://builder.blender.org/download/ (multiview is the last in the list)
* http://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/branches/multiview/ (code
in svn if you want to test)
* https://github.com/dfelinto/blender/blob/multiview/samples/images/caminandes_new_edit.exr?raw=true
(sample file)

I will keep looking at it, but it would help to know whether it was
supposed to work or if the libs/build setup are still work in
progress.

Thanks,
Dalai
--