[Bf-committers] Buildsystem: SCons

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 20:30:03 CEST 2013

Hi Jurgen,

Can't we have an option where the user specify the building platform?

Something similar to the OSX instructions to specify the SDK.

Also, it may be worth looking at other open source projects to see what
they do. But having the user to explicitly tell blender to use msvc12
should be fine I think.

Cheers,
Dalai