[Bf-committers] sPreferredFormat in GHOST_WindowWin32.cpp

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 20:19:32 CEST 2013

I noticed while re-writing and debugging GHOST_WindowWin32.cpp that the
sPreferredFormat structure is missing an initializer so everything after
the 3rd field is incorrect.

After dwFlags there should be an iPixelType field, but instead it is
initialized with what is meant be dwColorBits's value.

I was tempted to just fix it, but I'm kind of afraid to just do that
because I'm surprised the code even works.  So I'm afraid it might break
something ;-)