[Bf-committers] sculpt mode wireframe display issue and question

David Jeske davidj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 00:25:04 CEST 2013

@Sergey - Another way to consider the question is -- does anyone thinks
it's worth the effort to properly fix hiding-of-coplanar edges in
non-dynamic sculpt mode? or is the simpler solution, forcing all edges to
display like dyntopo, sufficient?   It sounds like you think forcing all
edges to display is the right choice. It would be great if you could ask
other artists if they agree.

@Ronan - I see. Did explicit wire-control work much better than the current
"optimal display"? (which as far as I can tell means "draw only base-mesh
edges") I'll take a peek and see where that feature went.