[Bf-committers] First HDC in Windows GHOST

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Mon Jul 22 20:11:02 CEST 2013

Both X11/Cocoa have a similar first GLXContext/NSOpenGLContext that is
not deleted, so I don't think it's specific to Windows.

Textures (fonts, icons, images) and other OpenGL buffer are shared
between windows, I'm not sure how this stuff works but I guess they
are somehow linked to the first context.