[Bf-committers] Bug reporter: add help page for "Status" ? And more small cleanups ...

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Mon Jul 22 13:26:10 CEST 2013

Hi;
I have some issues with the bug tracker and i believe this
is something that can be cleaned up with no effort (i hope...)

*  What do these Status entries mean ?
    "Incomplete"
    "Closed" (actually: Why do we have 5 different Closed states ?)
    "Ready"

    All other entries make sense to me, but these 3
    i do not understand.

*  What about adding a brief documentation for the Status field ?
    To explain what the different status entries mean ?

*  Why is Status "Confirmed" not considered as an Open Bug report?
    So maybe "Confirmed" might also need a clarification ?
    Or is the public "Open Bugs" query just wrong ?

*  The Priority help page is not helpful.
    So what priority do i give to bugs ?
    I always set them to 3 (i keep hands away from that).
    So what is it good for ?can it be removed ?

*  The "Assigned To" and "Summary" Help pages are a joke, are they ?
    Can't these help pages be removed ?

-gaia-