[Bf-committers] Weekly developer meeting, July 21, 2013
blender at dingto.org
Sun Jul 21 16:36:26 CEST 2013
Here's a summary of today's meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.
1) Blender 2.68
- There are some bugs (like crash on deleting a movie strip in video
sequencer), so we will do an "a" update release. Meetings agreed to wait
a few more days, to see if more regressions get reported.
2) Current projects
- Martijn Berger and Doug Gale are working on Cycles network rendering
(distribute render tiles of one image to several machines).
- A reminder to developers, to compile Blender with all features enabled
after big code cleanups and changes.
- Students, a reminder to send in your weekly reports on Friday to the
mailing list! Not Saturday or Sunday!
- Midterm evaluation is soon (starting July 29th, needs to be send to
Google on August 2nd latest), so please make sure to communicate your
schedule with your mentor.
Also (if you haven't done so already), make sure to provide proof of
your work (reports, code commits to your SVN branch, planing documents...).
Blender Developer, Artist and Musician
More information about the Bf-committers