[Bf-committers] Embedded Bfont violates GPL

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Jul 18 15:54:23 CEST 2013

Hi,

Thanks for notifying the issue. I will put it on my agenda for August to investigate. FSF is also still looking into our Python script licensing FAQ, which seems to be not accurate or even incorrect. I also contacted the Carve author about the GPL2 license.

First, Siggraph! :)

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute