[Bf-committers] Import Mesh with VertexColor?

Thomas Volkmann lists at thomasvolkmann.com
Thu Jul 18 08:01:27 CEST 2013

I only have the options that Softimage, Max or FBX-converter can export -> thus
I tried evrey possible combination with the collada importer, but no vertex
colors (if I opened these .dae in SI or Max the colors are there).
I even tried to go through Meshlab and go for PLY. Then I got some colors, but
they were all messed up in green and pink.
The 2 hours I tried all this I should have been actually working... :/

cheers,
Thomas