[Bf-committers] FCurve Python update patch

Tom Edwards contact at steamreview.org
Wed Jul 17 19:57:10 CEST 2013

Here's a script:

import bpy

o = bpy.context.active_object
if not o.animation_data: o.animation_data_create()

a = o.animation_data.action = bpy.data.actions.new("Test Action")

c = a.fcurves.new(data_path="location",index=2)

c.keyframe_points.add(3)
c.keyframe_points[0].co = [0, 0]
c.keyframe_points[1].co = [4, 1.5]
c.keyframe_points[2].co = [8, 0]

This is what I see (note the orange handle line):
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/8609/aath.png

Editing the curve or even starting an edit then cancelling it causes the
handles to pop into the correct position.