[Bf-committers] Hive system

Sjoerd de Vries sjdv1982 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 16:14:19 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

Just a quick notification that a new (beta) version of the hive system for
nodal logic has been released. It now has 100+ pages of documented
tutorials and examples.
It runs in pure Python on top of the BGE, with Blender 2.65 or later.
The GUI is currently external (using Qt), but will be ported to run
in-Blender (using PyNodes) this summer.

More information can be found on the BA thread:
http://www.blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?256747

Feedback and suggestions on all aspects are most welcome. In particular,
the user experience for artists. The hive system has fine-grained control
and mechanics, but I have no expertise in developing intuitive interfaces
for non-technical users. I hope to learn from the people on this mailing
list.

cheers

Sjoerd

PS. For those who remember the last discussion: the license has now been
changed from GPL to BSD.