[Bf-committers] Patch: Panel Show Triangle

koil . dd4567 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jul 16 01:35:01 CEST 2013

hi.

I made a new patch.
This patch has 'Show Triangle' and 'Align Header Label'.

Patch:
http://www.pasteall.org/44099

This is some screen shots of the patch working r58051:
http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=55685

I didnt want to add just 2 and 3, 3 reasons.
1: This would more of a style change opposed to logical tweak, i like logical settings.
2: With some of the proposals people wanted icons + align label, i think, so the codes there if they want to use it later.
3: A property could be added with python to replace the two properties with one later, if desired, its not too hard to change.

I found the horizontal closed panels, the whole header couldnt be pressed, i did try to fix the handler code, but its pritty odd.
I made the closed horizontal panels show the triangle regardless.