[Bf-committers] Simple modifier: deform axis support

Andrey Dubravin andrey.dubravin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 10:33:27 CEST 2013

Bend deform has two axis deformation settings, and my patch change only
one. Here(http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=55621) is the explanation
how it works in graphics :) So deform axis is red and can be changed,
target axis is blue and can't be changed currently.

Think solution here can be for bend deform make switch looks something like
this:
X->Y
X->Z
Y->X