[Bf-committers] Simple modifier: deform axis support

Andy metalliandy666 at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 15 00:19:22 CEST 2013

I would tend to agree with Jonathan. From an artists perspective it is always terribly confusing when you have an option to bend around a axis and it doesn't actually bend around the axis you set. For example, X should bend around X and Y around Y etc.

Doing this would help the using if such a tool immensely. :)

-Andy