[Bf-committers] Patch: Panel Show Triangle

koil . dd4567 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jul 12 20:49:41 CEST 2013

Hi.

Sorry, i hope you dont take what i write personally.
Just defending the patch.

Sorry.
I cant help myself.

"Would you consider updating your patch to align the header titles when the
triangles are removed?

The lack of header alignment is the bigger issue there.. It is hard to fix
well with the triangles in place but easy once they are removed. Harley can
send you a mock if its needed."

Yea, sure.
If an 'align header label patch' is complete, they can both be added together.
Looking at the code, an 'align header label patch' can be added later.
So, this can still be committed, then the 'align header label patch' can be added later.

I guess they would look something like these.
http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=55461

koil