[Bf-committers] Patch [#36028] New 4-column layout for the editor-type-selector menu...

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 16:35:55 CEST 2013

Sorry, I wasn't trying to derail the talk of a multi-column menu. I was just
trying to add that our layout sometimes works against quickly reading
and understanding.

In the following example, the only things that have changed is the padding
between the left edge and the icons, the space between the icons and
the text, and the brightness of the separator lines.  Those lines should not
extend edge-to-edge.

http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=55137

Our menus need padding like that, especially to give the icons some
breathing room.

Cheers, Harley