[Bf-committers] Patch [#36028] New 4-column layout for the editor-type-selector menu...

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 18:30:27 CEST 2013

I'm for any change that places the items in a *consistent* place.   It is
easier to
find things on the "Modifiers" list mostly because it doesn't flip order
depending
on where it is when you click on it, unlike the rest of our menus.  The
order
change is what forces me to scan through the list every time.

Not convinced?  Then perhaps we should consider changing the Modifier list
so
that it behaves like all the rest. So it would look like it does now if you
open it in
the top-half of the application, but like the following if it is in the
lower half:

[image: Inline image 1]

The order of a list should not depend on where you open it.

Cheers, Harley