[Bf-committers] Patch [#36028] New 4-column layout for the editor-type-selector menu...

Michael Fox mfoxdogg at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 12:47:21 CEST 2013

Personally, and this might get me into trouble again, but I do not believe
this is an improvement, the current menu is already segregated and grouped,
and is more natural with the general vertical layout of blender,.

humans naturally finds vertical menus not box menus easier to read as most
read from top to bottom, left to right, hence why menus are generally 1
column layout with simple words, the modifiers list is box because most
modifiers are similar and names can be confusing.

Because if this I see this patch as a step backward and would do more
annoying then actually helping