[Bf-committers] Patch [#36028] New 4-column layout for the editor-type-selector menu...

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sat Jul 6 11:58:51 CEST 2013

These categories in general make no sense to me, I don't see how these
workspaces author new data more directly than others, the Movie Clip
Tracker or NLA editor are not asset management, tools just seems like
a random collection of editors.

To me it seems you're trying to fit these into arbitrary categories to
fit this menu shape, you could create a custom menu in python and lay
things out in 1 or 2 columns so you don't need 4 evenly sized columns.