[Bf-committers] Multiple OpenGL Windows?

Sinan Hassani [email redacted]
Thu Jul 4 17:09:13 CEST 2013

On 13-07-04 07:31 AM, Brecht Van Lommel wrote:
> I found some suspicious code in Blender that would set the environment
> variable SDL_VIDEODRIVER=dummy. I'm not sure if that's the cause of
> the problem, but I would expect such environment variables to
> influence child processes. That code is removed now in svn revision
> 57992 or newer, please test if it helps.

Hm, yes I will test with this build as soon as possible, and report back.

To respond to the previous message. I've tested various parameters, like
Shell=True, Shell=False, etc and it's all the same result.

Sinan