[Bf-committers] Cycles: Exposing local axes through object info node?

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 31 14:34:04 CET 2013

Thank you for the hint with the normal map node. I had overseen that it
already delivers normals in object space. Together with the right colors
(x: 1.0, 0.5, 0.5 y: 0.5, 1.0, 0.5, z: 0.5, 0.5, 1.0) it outputs the
local normalized axes. Since i can ignore scaling for the most part, it
should be already sufficient for my current task.