[Bf-committers] Cycles: Exposing local axes through object info node?

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Thu Jan 31 13:33:08 CET 2013

I think a Transform node which can transform a vector/point between
two spaces (object, world, camera) is probably easiest to use for
nodes and not too low level. If you want the individual axes you can
extract them by doing a transform with (1, 0, 0), (0, 1, 0), (0, 0,
1). Such a node is on the todo list, it's not very difficult to
implement.

It's already possible to get the object axes with the normal map node
this way, but they will be normalized.

Brecht.