[Bf-committers] Drag'n drop to change sequence offsets in the sequencer

Jehan Pagès jehan.marmottard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 08:56:02 CET 2013

Hello,

I was missing a way to move strips on screen (so offset move, not timeline
move) in a graphical way.

Hence I patched Blender.
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=34064&group_id=9&atid=127

I tried to be as consistent to the way you drag things in other views
(shortcut G, or else using the selection mouse button, be it left or right,
and using the "release confirms" settings too), as well as taking into
account things more sequencer-specific (flip settings).

So I leave it for review and hope it will make it upstream! :-)

Hopefully other patchs will come this way in the future too, so as I am
still new on Blender development, don't hesitate to tell me if there are
better procedures to have my patch reviewed (the development pages explain
like 10 ways to get your code reviewed so it's hard to know which is the
preferred actually by the team).
Thanks.

Jehan