[Bf-committers] Feature Request : Child particles hair keys accessible from python

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Wed Jan 30 13:03:01 CET 2013

Hi

Actually that's the not the current state anymore, for Cycles hair
rendering access to child particles was added. Cycles is implemented
in C++ but goes through the same API as python exporters. Here's
example python code:
http://www.pasteall.org/39292/python

The API is not the easiest to use but it works this way because child
particles paths are computed on the fly.

Brecht.