[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting minutes - January 27 2013

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 17:31:42 CET 2013

Since the pie-menus addon was mentioned in the meeting notes I figured I
would put a plug here to see if we can get more testing & feedback.

You can download the latest version addon here:

The main feedback thread is here:
 We watch the thread carefully for suggestions and critique.  Please take
some time to read over the 1st post - it explains a lot of the
functionality of the addon.   If you don't have a BA account I'm sure you
can reply here or on the bf-funboard mailing list.

Thanks for all the interest!
-Sean & Patrick

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 11:46 AM, Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Here's notes from today's session in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders
> 1) Blender 2.66 release status
> - Sergej Reich finished his Bullet rigid project just in time before BCon3!
> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Sergof/GSoC2012/Documentation
> - Good end-user docs for Rigid Body are coming, but we can get help!
> Contact Sergej. We should also publish the roadmap (features on the todo)
> for it.
> - Preview renders in Property Editor for Cycles is coming soon. Sergey
> Sharybin and Brecht van Lommel will check on some code issues for it,
> Thomas Dinges and Brecht will work on a Blender file/scene with preview
> render setups.
> - Matcaps also made it in svn last week. Ton Roosendaal collects
> submissions for an extended set to include in default. Will involve the
> submitters for selecting a good set, and/or post it in public for a review.
> - We might have issues with running current svn in Windows 32 bits. Needs
> to be investigated.
> - Note: this is the alst week of BCon3. Next sunday we move to BCon4 -
> make official testbuilds (Release Candidate).
> 2) Other projects
> - Freestyle and PyNodes are still 2.67 targets.
> - Ton will free up time to port over pie-menus to Blender for 2.67, using
> the Python add-on as being tested now.
> - We also really need to re-establish and confirm the module owner list in
> wiki. Thomas will do an initial cleanup, and after review by Ton it'll be
> posted here for discussion!
> Thanks,
> -Ton-
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation   ton at blender.org    www.blender.org
> Blender Institute   Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam   The Netherlands
> _______________________________________________
> Bf-committers mailing list
> Bf-committers at blender.org
> http://lists.blender.org/mailman/listinfo/bf-committers

||------------------ Instant Messengers ----------------------
||                     ICQ at 11133295
||                 AIM at shatterstar98
||  MSN Messenger at shatter98 at hotmail.com
||              Yahoo Y! at the_7th_samuri

More information about the Bf-committers mailing list