[Bf-committers] Patch for broken transform and crop

Jehan Pagès jehan.marmottard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 04:10:20 CET 2013

Hello,

the transform and crop settings for strips (image, video, scene) in svn
version of the video editor are broken (you set a value, see where it
places the offset or crop, and see it is different, even though you are in
100%). I have made a patch for it, available there:

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=34013&group_id=9&atid=127

I am not sure if making this email is really necessary, but since the patch
guidelines seem to say if it good to do both the bug report and the email
to this list, well... here it is. :-)
Thanks,

Jehan