[Bf-committers] Freestyle branch: Cycles render layer UI broken

IRIE Shinsuke irieshinsuke at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Jan 27 18:24:00 CET 2013

If I start Blender with --factory-startup option, the problem doesn't
happen.  My startup file seems to have "panel closed" flag for the
render layers panel.

Probably you can reproduce the problem as follows:

1. Remove "bl_options = {'HIDE_HEADER'}" and do "make install"
2. Start blender with --factory-startup option
3. Change renderer to Cycles, and close the render layers panel
4. Save a .blend file
5. Revert the step 1
6. Start blender and load the .blend file above

Then, the panel shouldn't appear.

I think the "panel closed" flag should be ignored if the HIDE_HEADER
option is given.

IRIE Shinsuke