[Bf-committers] Libs on windows?

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri Jan 25 00:29:50 CET 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:15 PM, Chad Fraleigh <chadf at triularity.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:51 AM, Chad Fraleigh <chadf at triularity.org> wrote:
>
>> The configure used was:
>>
>> cmake -G 'Visual Studio 9 2008' -DWITH_OPENCOLLADA:BOOL=ON
>> -DWITH_LLVM:BOOL=ON -DWITH_CYCLES_OSL:BOOL=ON
>> -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE:BOOL=ON -DWITH_INTERNATIONAL:BOOL=ON
>> -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE:STRING=Debug ../blender
>>
>> Just to be sure I'm running another fresh build using only the svn'd
>> libs (at least this time I can go sleep while it runs, rather than
>> wait around for it like the rest [talk about tedious testing]).

The backtrace doesn't tell me much, what I would check is that
everything is compiled with the same configuration (i.e. using /MT,
debug/release). There are build.bat files in lib/windows for llvm,
openimageio and windows, I'm not sure if you used the flags from there
to build the libraries but I had to carefully set these when I built
these libraries.

Further, from libraries you listed I see openimageio and llvm listed
but not OSL. So is this still the existing OSL library but newer llvm
and openimageio? In that case they might not be compatible until you
also build OSL against these newer versions.

Brecht.