[Bf-committers] Reroute nodes links behavior

Bartek Skorupa (priv) bartekskorupa at bartekskorupa.com
Wed Jan 23 12:01:07 CET 2013

Hey,

You may call me pain in the &$%# some day, I know :-)
I'd like to ask if current behavior of link curves that are connected to "REROUTE" nodes shouldn't be changed.
Below you'll find a link to image that shows current behavior when "Noodle curving" is set to default "5" and how it should behave in my opinion.
What do you think about it?

http://www.pasteall.org/pic/44116

Node editor is designed to work best when the flow of nodes is from left to right.
If the behavior of link curves connected to reroute nodes changed to the one I suggest - everything would become more logical and easier to follow.

Would it be possible to change this behavior and do you think it should be changed?

Thank you

Bartek Skorupa

www.bartekskorupa.com