[Bf-committers] Isn't Rigify addon maintained anymore?

Nathan Vegdahl cessen at cessen.com
Tue Jan 22 19:25:20 CET 2013

Hi Irie,
I'll take a look.  Thanks for the heads up!  I don't always notice the
bug tracker updates for Rigify, since all reports for Rigify go into
the same massive ticket (grrr... can we please fix this?  It's super
annoying.).

At a quick glance, however, I'm not getting those errors in recent
SVN, and Rigify seems to be working fine for me.  I'll take a look at
your patch, though--might make Rigify more robust against different
system setups.

--Nathan