[Bf-committers] Blender does CTD

PerfectionCat sindra1961reborn at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Jan 22 09:01:17 CET 2013

I reported it to BugTracker, but was closed.
I wrote an example using Boolean Modifier as a confirmation method.
However, I do not think that it is a method to confirm and is defective in Boolean Modifier.
What should I do?

CTD is words used among people playing a game in a meaning called "Crash To Desktop" well.

BugTracker
[#33957] Blender does CTD

PerfectionCat.