[Bf-committers] Dynamic Topo Mode

patrick boelens p_boelens at msn.com
Fri Jan 18 04:11:10 CET 2013

If I understand correctly your proposal would be to show an icon/ indicator not so much whether or not Dynamic Topo is turned on, but rather (also) whether or not the active brush will add geometry. (I.e. the brushes and stroke modes mentioned in Nicholas' link would be exempt from this).

Being someone that very rarely uses the sculpt tools I would find this very convenient. It would be a super-fast way to see if a brush can add more topology, and additionally, whether or not it will. +1 from me. =)

-Patrick