[Bf-committers] Color Correction Node - "Lift"

François T. francoistarlier at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 00:57:41 CET 2013

LGG formula is not well suited for linear workflow.
http://www.francois-tarlier.com/blog/liftgammagain-vs-asc-cdl/
http://www.francois-tarlier.com/blog/?s=lift

I would guess that's the reason why it is not implemented by default in
"Color Correction" Node
I guess the same formula which I used in "Color Balance" could be shared
with "Color Correction", but you have to know that Color Balance does a
sRGB conversion internally. I don't think it would be good to do the same
in CC