[Bf-committers] Please review code of "Nodes Efficiency Tools" Add-On

Bartek Skorupa (priv) bartekskorupa at bartekskorupa.com
Sat Jan 12 23:10:20 CET 2013

Hey Gavin,

Thank you for your opinion.
About node alignment:
The main purpose of this tool was to align nodes let's say "horizontally" and evenly space them on vertical axis.
The behavior that you suggest is available without my add-on by hitting S-X-0 or S-Y-0.
Such key combinations do exactly what you want. My goal was to additionally evenly distribute the the nodes.
This way you have both options: If you want "my" behavior you hit "Shift =" and chose the axis and if you don't want even distribution - S-X-0, or S-Y-0

Cheers

Bartek Skorupa

www.bartekskorupa.com