[Bf-committers] Color Correction Node - "Lift"

Bartek Skorupa (priv) bartekskorupa at bartekskorupa.com
Fri Jan 11 16:38:32 CET 2013

Sorry for double message on the same topic:

When analyzing behavior of "Color Correction" node I noticed that in fact all of the terms are messed up here.
It seems that this node uses "Offset/Gamma/Slope" model. Therefore "Gain" also doesn't do what it says. What it does is SLOPE, not GAIN.

Bartek Skorupa

www.bartekskorupa.com