[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [53534] trunk/blender/build_files: Patch from Ejner Fergo: enhancements to install_deps.sh.

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 11:55:33 CET 2013

>From quick glance part related to NUMPY seems to be fine. Din't have Arch
here to test tho.

As per ubuntu, not sure that seemd to be working before? But why would they
even split includes for multiarch, seems to be not smartest decision.
Anyway, shouldn't be difficult to add multiarch includes detection i guess.

For --all-static issue adding -lrt could help. But currently working from
laptop where don't have virtual machines, so couldn't verify.

Just side note: would say let's kick schro out. It's a bit of headache for
this script..

Bastien, look fine for me. If you could do quick tests guess patch could be
commited.