[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [53534] trunk/blender/build_files: Patch from Ejner Fergo: enhancements to install_deps.sh.

Ejner Fergo ejnersan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 11:23:26 CET 2013

Hi again Sergey and Bastien!

Well I kept hacking and testing the script, even if it will be replaced
eventually. Hopefully it will help as a reference. Diff is here:
http://www.pasteall.org/38680/diff

There is now support for Arch Linux. NumPy is now an option. Able to
compile without ffmpeg as well as cycles (seems some are interested in
this). I also made the scons info useable for some systems (didn't really
work before). Small fixes.

What works:
Arch build with cmake/scons and all options
DEB build with scons

What doesn't work:
Ubuntu 12.10 with scons can't find the split python headers, needs:
BF_PYTHON_INC = '/usr/include/python3.3m
/usr/include/i386-linux-gnu/python3.3m'

DEB with scons fails with --all-static (can't find libs that are directly
referenced?)

RPM with scons with/without --all-static, fails with:
/usr/bin/ld: /opt/lib/ffmpeg/lib/libavdevice.a(v4l2.o): undefined reference
to symbol 'clock_gettime@@GLIBC_2.2'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'clock_gettime@@GLIBC_2.2' is defined in DSO
/lib/librt.so.1 so try adding it to the linker command line
/lib/librt.so.1: could not read symbols: Invalid operation

Hope you find it usefull.

Best regards,
Ejner