[Bf-committers] OSL Composite Node

Przemyslaw Golab golab.przemyslaw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 14:33:36 CET 2013

Aka Deep Image Compositing? This would be useful not only for relighting,
but also for problems with anti-aliased edge artefacts.

For what I know it's quite new compositing technique used in few recent
productions, here few links if someone is interested:
http://www.deepimg.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_image_compositing

A good use case would be to allow relighting, based on getting inverse view