[Bf-committers] OSL Composite Node

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jan 9 11:19:44 CET 2013

Hi,

I would also sugges to first stick to pixel operations.

A good use case would be to allow relighting, based on getting inverse view transforms from RenderLayers, so you can map (x,y + z) pixel coordinate to 3d. Add to that UV and Normal and you can go!

I always wanted to add this transform matrix to renderlayers and openEXR files... or was this done already?

-Ton-