[Bf-committers] Bug CompositorNodeDilateErode

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 20:06:36 CET 2013

Hrm, this is pretty nasty issue -- dilate node has got own type which
overrided base node's type. This indeed need to be solved, but afraid it'll
break some scripts.

What's also interesting for me here -- is it more like a feature or
makesrna should notify about such kind of conflicts?

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:51 AM, Fabio Russo <ruesp83 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wanted to report a bug relating to the property "type" of node "Dilate/
> Erode"
> In fact, when you call the type property of a node should return the values
> that are at this link:
>
> http://www.blender.org/documentation/blender_python_api_2_65_release/bpy.types.CompositorNode.html
>
> Instead with the node "Dilate/Erode" the type property returns the
> following values:
> [‘STEP’, ‘THRESHOLD’, ‘DISTANCE’, ‘FEATHER’]
> In fact, when I choose a preset dall'addon Compositing Presets with this
> node, I get an error like this:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/68804560@N05/8329241622/lightbox/
>
> http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=43047
>
> I hope it will be resolved soon and thank you in advance for your help.
>
> See you soon,
> ruesp83

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin